As you get older, you may start to notice age spots, wrinkles, sun spots, scars, and other signs of aging on your face. These can severely affect your day-to-day activities and lower your self-esteem. Luckily, Dr. O’Neill offers non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments for men and women.
Take a look at the following procedures and what they can treat:
- Intense Pulsed Light – IPL is used as a non-surgical treatment for reducing age spots, sun damage, redness, rosacea, broken capillaries, brown spots, and uneven skin tone. IPL can also be used for hair removal.
- Picosure – The PicoSure laser skin rejuvenation tool targets laser light at acne scars, wrinkles, and brown spots in order to clear the skin and promote healthy, youthful skin.
- Juviderm – Juviderm is a wrinkle-filler, injectable gel that is injected under the skin to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles.
- Facial Fillers – Other manufactured facial fillers are available, like Juviderm or BOTOX, but Dr. O’Neill also uses natural fillers by injecting a patient’s own fat into the areas they’d like plumped or smoothed out.
- Epionce – For topical skin care, the Epionce line of products is the most highly effective non-prescription skin rejuvenation line on the market. Buy Epionce in the Charleston plastic surgery clinic.
- Neocutis – Another skin care product, Neocutis, helps to improve the appearance of sensitive, stressed and aged skin. The Swiss developed dermatological creams nourish, refresh, and revitalize the skin’s outer layer.
O’Neill Plastic Surgery
Here at O’Neill Plastic Surgery, we want you to look and feel your best. If signs of aging or acne scars are affecting your daily life, you may want to consider one of these treatments. For any questions about the removal of acne scars or age spots, call (843) 881-2130 or contact us online.