Breast Augmentation Costs
Costs are always a consideration in elective surgery; most health insurance plans will not cover these procedures. Sometimes, breast augmentation surgery or complications can even be excluded from your company’s policy. Some carriers even exclude breast diseases in patients who have breast implants. Before undergoing breast surgery, it is extremely important that you understand the details of your health insurance policy.
Costs Associated With Breast Implants:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Implant cost
- Prescriptions for medication
- Post-surgery garments
- Medical tests
When choosing a Charleston plastic surgeon for breast augmentation, remember that the doctor’s experience with breast implants and your comfort with him or her are just as important as the final cost of the surgery. If financing your breast augmentation is something that interests you, O’Neill Plastic Surgery offers Care Credit as an option. The application process is simple and can be done online on the Care Credit website: http://www.carecredit.com. For more information about the costs of the breast enlargement procedure or general plastic surgery questions for Charleston, SC patients, call us today at (843) 881-2130 or contact us online.
For more information on breast augmentation, please click on one of the following:
- Am I a candidate for breast augmentation?
- What should I expect during a consultation with Dr. O’Neill?
- What should I do to prepare for breast augmentation surgery?
- What actually happens during my breast augmentation procedure?
- What are the risks of breast augmentation?
- What is recovery like following breast augmentation?
- How much does a Charleston breast augmentation cost?
- What questions should I ask during my consultation?