Breast Augmentation in Charleston
Am I a good candidate for breast implants?
Every woman has her own opinion of what breast size she feels is ideal. Many women feel that their breasts are too small or lack fullness and choose to explore the breast augmentation procedure. Charleston plastic surgeon Dr. Patrick O’Neill has helped hundreds of women meet their goals of having larger, fuller breasts. Breast augmentation is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of idealized image.
Breast augmentation may be a good option for you if:
- You are in good physical health
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss, or with aging
- Your breasts vary in size or shape
- One or both breasts failed to develop normally
Don’t take a chance with just any provider of breast augmentation in Charleston: Dr. O’Neill is waiting to listen to your concerns and start formulating a game plan that will have you feeling and looking better than ever.
For more information on breast augmentation, please click on one of the following:
- Am I a candidate for breast augmentation?
- What should I expect during a consultation with Dr. O’Neill?
- What should I do to prepare for breast augmentation surgery?
- What actually happens during my breast augmentation procedure?
- What are the risks of breast augmentation?
- What is recovery like following breast augmentation?
- How much does a Charleston breast augmentation cost?
- What questions should I ask during my consultation?
Make An Appointment in Charleston, SC
Dr. O’Neill performs breast implant surgery in his clinic conveniently located in Charleston, South Carolina on Daniel Island. Learn more about your options and discuss any questions you may have with a consultation. Call today at 843-881-2130 or contact us online.