16 Jun Eyebrow Lift | Procedure – Charleston SC
Having an Eyebrow Lift in Charleston, SC will correct the sagging in the skin in the upper area of your eyebrows, which is often times called a forehead lift. There are a couple of surgical techniques that will raise your forehead and eyebrow area in order to reduce the wrinkle lines that usually develop as you get older. Here is what to expect during your Eyebrow Lift consultation:
- You will meet with Dr. O’Neill before the procedure to discuss your goals, your medical history, and your current health.
- Dr. O’Neill will conduct an evaluation of your forehead region which includes the area above your eyelids and the muscles. The doctor will ask that you make several facial expressions in order to determine what will help you most for this procedure.
- You will have the chance to look through before and after pictures to get an idea of what your results will look like.
- You will have the ability to go over payment options for your surgical procedure.
- The doctor will discuss the types of Eyebrow Lift surgery.
The Classic Eyebrow Lift
A classic Eyebrow Lift in Charleston, SC involves a continuous cut that begins at your ear level and goes up around your hairline. Dr. O’Neill will work towards avoiding any visible scars which will be dependent on where your hairline is.
An Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift
With an Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift in Charleston, SC, Dr. O’Neill will make a few short incisions to your scalp. He will then insert a scope (a small camera at the end of a tube) into one of the incisions and use a device to insert into the other incisions in order to perform the Eyebrow Lift.
Having any type of cosmetic procedure can be a lifestyle adjustment, and you should make certain that you are mindful of all of the ins and outs of an Eyebrow Lift in Charleston, SC by scheduling an initial consultation. Dr. O’Neill will provide detailed instructions about what you will need to do in order to guarantee satisfactory results.