05 May Using CareCredit for Cosmetic Procedures – Charleston SC
Using CareCredit for Cosmetic Procedures at Dr. O’Neill Plastic Surgery
One of the biggest barriers when planning to undergo cosmetic surgery is figuring out how to finance your procedure(s). Knowing who the reputable lenders are can help your process greatly and relieve you from any stress so that you can focus solely on your upcoming cosmetic surgery. Using CareCredit for Cosmetic Procedures has many benefits when it comes to sourcing a lender you can trust.
Here’s are some of the main advantages of having CareCredit financing options for a cosmetic procedure:
- Over 175,000 providers throughout the U.S. accept CareCredit to help you with financing your wellness, beauty, and health needs.
- You can pay for your or your family’s procedures and treatments and make affordable monthly payments.
- You can use your CareCredit credit card over and over again so long as it’s used to pay for a health or wellness procedure.
- CareCredit offers promotional financing options that make expensive medical procedures and treatment manageable because they work to fit your budget.
- You can choose from a vast list of enrolled medical professionals and providers in your area. You have the ability to pay monthly or pay the balance in its entirety at any time.
How is CareCredit different from paying with a Visa or MasterCard?
Using a major credit card should be left for unplanned or household expenses. Depending on the cost of your procedure and the number of months you will need to pay off your balance, CareCredit may allow you to have procedures done with no interest financing each time you use it. Due to their flexible payment plans, if you need more time to cover the fees of your procedure, you can use their extended payment plans at low fixed interest rates.
The bottom line.CareCredit offers an affordable solution to our patients by providing payment options for cosmetic procedures that can be paid over time. Having a realistic surgical budget will relieve you from worrying about how to pay for a new and better you.
CareCredit financing is subject to credit approval. Please contact us today to review the available financing options we offer.